Make your witchy writings feel even more magickal with this handcrafted Blue Lunar Phase Leather Journal by Matr Boomie.
The Indukala Journal Collection embraces the traditional Indian art of cotton paper making passed on for generations in Rajasthan, India, featuring enchanting, lunar-inspired designs. Artisans convert cotton waste into a pulp to create richly textured, 100% tree-free paper pages with a uniquely soft feel.
This journal applies combined local art forms of paper making and traditional techniques in Indian leather craft and tooling, utilizing ethically sourced, cruelty-free leather.
Use this journal as a Grimoire, Book of Shadows, or witchy journal. Can't you imagine filling it with your notes on herbology, potions, and spells? You could also use it as a sketchbook; fill it with drawings of herbs, sigils, or runes.
BLUE LUNAR PHASE LEATHER JOURNAL FEATURES:
- Embossed ethically sourced, cruelty-free soft leather
- Gold metallic lunar phase design
- Approximately 96 unlined pages
- 100% Tree Free Recycled Paper
- Antique Brass finished post closure
- Measures approximately 5 x 7 inches
- Fair trade, handmade, sustainable
Please Note: Leather color and detail work may vary slightly from the photo as each is handmade.