Make your witchy writings feel even more magickal with this handcrafted Blue Moon Phase Recycled Paper Journal by Matr Boomie.
The Indukala Journal Collection embraces the traditional Indian art of cotton paper making passed on for generations in Rajasthan, India, featuring enchanting, lunar-inspired designs. Artisans convert cotton waste into a pulp to create richly textured, 100% tree-free paper pages with a uniquely soft feel.
Use this journal as a Grimoire, Book of Shadows, or witchy journal. Can't you imagine filling it with your notes on herbology, potions, and spells? You could also use it as a sketchbook; fill it with drawings of herbs, sigils, or runes.
BLUE MOON PHASE RECYCLED PAPER JOURNAL FEATURES:
- Gold metallic lunar phase design
- Approximately 96 unlined pages
- 100% Tree Free Recycled Paper
- Metallic gold cord closure
- Measures approximately 5 x 7 inches
- Fair trade, handmade, sustainable